[TYPO3-project-4-3] RFC #8070 and #11107 image rendering

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu May 28 12:11:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

Fernando schrieb:
> Hello
> This is a post from core list
>
> ------------
>

> Time ago there where published a patch (#8070 http://bugs.typo3.org/
> view.php?id=8070 ) that do scalable rendering of images (em, ex and % not
> only px). That patch works really well, other people tested it and they
> liked it. Today that patch it's still pending.
> Recently, there were published another patch (#11107 http://
> bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=11107), this patch it's assigned but it has px
> hardcoded inside.
> I think that would be great and necesary to have a really flexible "text
> with image" and cosider both patches for 4.3 If the development continues
> and #8070 isnt applied then, when we need it, we will have to refactor it
> completely.
>

> Kind Regards

when i look to RFC of #8070 there are some open issues which didn't got
fixed. So the proper way would be to get these issues fixed and then
vote with +1 to get it in.
Any follow up needed could be remarked in this RFC for future RFC. It
doesn't make sense to implement a feature in another RFC where the
feature isn't committed.

vg Steffen