[TYPO3-project-4-3] using Ext.Direct

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue May 19 08:46:13 CEST 2009

Nico de Haen schrieb:
> Yes, that's what I intended with my question. I have no idea so far, who
> is working at what part. Maybe Steffen and Martin can give some overview
> of what is going on?

Steffen and me both have our playgrounds. I am focused on creating an
AJAX API not onlyy for but targetted a ExtJS. As a test application I
have chosen the extension "belog" which I have turned into a grid.

Besides that I'm dreaming of an ExtJS tree for page/file tree, an ExtJS
element wizard, an ExtJS table wizard and of course a brand new ExtJS
list module.

Steffen works (mainly?) on enhancing TCEforms with ExtJS.

> So a skype meeting would be fine. We shouldn't work parallel on the same
> stuff. I'll send my skype name to Steffen so he can organize something.

Yes. Let's do a skype meeting.

Masi