[TYPO3-project-4-3] using Ext.Direct

Nico de Haen typo3 at ndh-websolutions.de
Mon May 18 20:17:34 CEST 2009

Yes, that's what I intended with my question. I have no idea so far, who
is working at what part. Maybe Steffen and Martin can give some overview
of what is going on?

Meanwhile I found the ajaxTCA classes that Martin added and think that
is close to what I thought about (I guess there is already a plan to
connect them to grids and stuff like that).

So a skype meeting would be fine. We shouldn't work parallel on the same
stuff. I'll send my skype name to Steffen so he can organize something.

Cheers,
Nico

--
Nico de Haen