[TYPO3-project-4-3] JS enhancements

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon May 18 10:52:13 CEST 2009

Hi everybody,

just to inform you: We have a Core project on Forge [1] where we enhance
JS for BE. I try to get the trunk part of the svn synced as often as
possible.

Here are some of te goals:
* use extJs more (eg in TCEFORMS)
* replace dyntabs by extJs tabs
* Add a generic extJs namespace, offer some predefined xtypes for easy usage
* get rid of prototype/scriptaculous as much as possible to reduce
overload of included JS-files

Proudly the team expanded at devdays, there are following members added:
* Nic de Haen (has a lot of extJs expiriences)
* Peter Foerger (good to have in the team :-) )
* Nils Dehl (an expert for extJs, remember his talk at T3DD09)

Any further interested people are welcome to join!

vg Steffen

[1] http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/typo3v4-javascript