[TYPO3-project-4-3] TYPO3 Distribution Concept for 4.3

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon May 11 11:04:10 CEST 2009

Martin Kutschker wrote:

Hi Masi,

> IMHO we would need a set of sysexts for the distros. Especially in the
> community section the quality of the extension varies to much.
> Distributed code must meet some quality criteria.

of course, that would be a different proposal though ... which
extensions get included in official distributions, which ones are A
class extensions by which criterias.

Some ideas for these criterias:
	* team development
	* works well with the core
	* uses current core concepts
	* integrates with the other A class extensions
	* must not have a "branding" by an individual or company

However, as already said, that's a completely different topic. Open a
new thread if you like to discuss that..

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner