[TYPO3-project-4-3] File references, Multimedia

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Mar 26 19:19:52 CET 2009

Yea, its not really that usable - by that I mean I've never used it :)

SWFOobject looks like its right for a job. Also, I guess you need to
account for the TS MULTIMEDIA object too - how would those parameters be
handled?
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/27/

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media