[TYPO3-project-4-3] File references, Multimedia

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Thu Mar 26 14:16:08 CET 2009

Steffen,

I understand that the TYPO3 core is supposed to be light, and extensions
should handle everything, right? So, DAM is supposed to add all the
multimedia processing for those who require it.

Now, DAM support for video is lacking, and your suggestion can be added
there, right? Let me know, and we can integrate it into the next version
of DAM - especially since we have some features for video planned for
next version:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=10174
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=9298

Dan Osipov