[TYPO3-project-4-3] Question concerning MVC integration and compatibility to Typo3 5.0

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Tue Mar 24 14:04:04 CET 2009

I think (from testing the MVC framework), that the state of FLOW3 and
TYPO3 5 is such, that its too early to plan migration. Once the general
frameworks and APIs are stabilized, you can start to plan for migration
of your code.

You should still try to code your extensions in MVC pattern to get into
the MVC mindset.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/