[TYPO3-project-4-3] ExtJS Date-picker for TCEFORMS

Benjamin Mack benni at typo3.org
Mon Jun 29 09:07:53 CEST 2009

Hi Steffen,

I like it a lot. I would really like this simple solution in TYPO3 4.3.

some minor things:
  * Styling doesn't seem to be perfect as the date formatter somehow
screws up some alignment (see screenshot).

  * The checkbox on the left doesn't get set (I think you need to do a
call to a TCE-EDITOR setvalue function once the datepicker selects the date)

  * The date format should come from:
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SYS']['ddmmyy'] = 'd-m-y', maybe set in a global
TCEFORM.dateFormat // TCEFORM.timeFormat // TCEFORM.datetimeFormat

  * Use a namespace for the ExtJS calls:

Ext.namespace(TCEFORM);
TCEFORM.datePicker = function() {

}