[TYPO3-project-4-3] Header / Footer class for BE and FE

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Tue Jun 16 09:59:23 CEST 2009

Steffen Kamper schrieb:

>     # this code is wrapped in Ext.onReady-Block
>     inlineJSExtOnReady {
[snip]
>    }

As other JS frameworks have similar concepts I wouldn't a) change the
name (like inlineJSonDocumentReady or maybe even more general
inlineJShandler.documentReady, allows for inlineJShandler.load, .unload,
.resize, .textResize, etc)

> There is also a parameter which moves all existing Javascript to end of
> page:
> config.swapJsFromHeaderToFooter = 1

Why? BTW, "swap" means to "change places" so this property name implies
that any code in the footer is moved to the header.

> config.concatenateJSandCSS

What should happen if implemented?

Masi