[TYPO3-project-4-3] Trying out feeditadvanced

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Mon Jun 15 21:48:29 CEST 2009

Hi folks,

I'm trying to give the new FE editing a spin for a presentation I'm
doing about the new features of upcoming 4.3. I installed feeditadvanced
and got "Template not found" errors on all my pages. What did go wrong?

Things I did and which may not be good:

1) so as not to mess up my local trunk copy, I checked out
feeditadvanced in typo3conf/ext instead of typo3/sysext. Can that cause
problems?

2) my test site runs TemplaVoilà. Is that still an issue?

Cheers

--

Francois Suter