[TYPO3-project-4-3] Status of autoloader

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 20:28:36 CEST 2009

Hi Olly!

Oliver Hader wrote:
> Since we don't have a real naming convention and had an enourmous
> discussion about just introducing that is similar to the FLOW3
> convention, it might be difficult to write rules for that.

This statement is incorrect. We do have coding conventions for years. Please, look on the typo3.org. There is still a document written by Kasper, which describes coding conventions. What you are saying related to a newer version of TYPO3 coding guidelines. This version is ready since January. The problem is that responsible persons do not publish this document. That's all.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In the TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/macintosh-vs-hackintosh.html