[TYPO3-project-4-3] New Backend?

Jens Hoffmann jens at typo3.org
Wed Jun 3 19:30:26 CEST 2009

Hy Steffen,

I fully agree. Maybe Joomla isn't the best example.
But your Point is surly right. We need to fight for
a better Backend in 4.4, but don't forget it should
be a maintenance version!

Could this "Agency" sponsor our work on this? :)

We, the TYPO3 usability Team should discuss this
at the next upcomeing Team-Meeting this Month.

Greez Jens

Jens Hoffmann

[TYPO3 - HCI Team Leader]
[dkd.de - Creative Director]