[TYPO3-project-4-3] New Backend?

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed Jun 3 11:35:56 CEST 2009

not bad, but keep in mind that there are more views needed. An editor
doesnt want to be distracted by Extentions or News from Typo3.

In my opinion a new backend has to archive several points to have a chance
as being some "Yes I like it":

* Fresh Web 2.0 look
* should also look nice an widescreens as much as on 4:3
* Task focused view, an editor sees what he needs to do and not more
* _consistent_ navigation, simular to other aplications
* icons should look like in many other applications (star for favorites,
ect.)
* proberly use of Ajax, but not in an extend slowing the site
* must be easely configurable in order to please admins

btw listen do Franz Koch once a while... he as a pretty good idea what
editors want ;-)
... and again he is faster than me

Kind regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)