[TYPO3-project-4-3] New Backend?

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed Jun 3 09:44:46 CEST 2009

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Do you think adding more tasks to 5.0 will guarantee that they will be
> solved or it will make 5.0 to appear faster? :) 5.0 has enough work
> already.

full ACK. this should be a 4.x task

And while discussing this "make-over" I suggest to take 2
more "TYPO3-landing-pages" into account which are more relevant to
decision-makers or people who give information to decision-makers. These
pages are:
1. the TER on typo3.org and
2. the extension manager views in the backEnd.

both are lacking a kind of categorized overview which could look similar to
the screenshot posted by steffen.

what do you think about this?

greets
rupert