[TYPO3-project-4-3] extJs lightbox

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Jul 9 19:01:23 CEST 2009

Martin Kutschker wrote:

Hi Steffen,

>> i did a rewrite of Ext.ux.lightbox so it works with iframe and HTML.
>> With this i managed to open the help-popups in a lightbox in BE.
>
> Isn't that a bit intrusive? Opening the help window as "DOM-window" is
> great, but I don't think I want it to be modal.

well, that's all nice .... but here's the "but":

If I get this right it means that I can have the help "window" in the
current open browser window only, right?
What if I wanted to put the help window next to the current browser
window so that I can have a look at the help without having the help
"window" cover a part of TYPO3's BE?!

What I mean... please let's stay with regular popups.

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner