[TYPO3-project-4-3] Tiny enhancements to "new record" links and wizard

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Fri Jan 23 18:43:03 CET 2009

Hi Masi,

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Steffen Kamper schrieb:
>> * grouping the "new record" entries by extension like
>>
>> - plugin tt_news
>> - - news entry
>> - - news category
>> - plugin xyz
>> - - new record xyz
>
> What does "plugin" in this context mean? "Extension", then it should be
> called thus.

i meant extension, yes (There would be the title of extension)

> BTW, I often extend an extension by adding a custom category to it. If
> you group records by extension then I would like to register my new
> tables to the extension I extended.

this is a good question how to assign a table from your extension to
another extension. My general idea was to identify the records which can
be difficult if you have many extensions installed, the title sometimes
isn't clear, some use same title etc.

Do you have an idea?

vg Steffen