[TYPO3-project-4-3] TSREF 4.2 to 4.3 changes & t3editor

Stephan Petzl spetzl at gmx.at
Thu Dec 10 20:49:42 CET 2009

Hi,

after 4.3 release we realised, that there are additional TS parameters
which we did not include into our xml-tsref for the t3editors
codecompletion. Now we are, once again, thinking about how we could stay
up to date with our xml-tsref. What's the workflow right now with
changes in TS? Someone patches the core and writes some email to Michael
Stucki or Francois Suter (AFAIK the guys who take care of the TSREF)?

Is there a TS-changelog somewhere?
We tried to diff the 4.3 and the 4.2 TSREF-docbook but that is kind of
senceless.

We had a talk here on the NG almost a year about this topic
-> "t3editor, ts-codecompletion and tsref"

--
Best Regards
Stephan Petzl