[TYPO3-project-4-3] Fluid CSSEngine folder structure

"Christian Müller (Kitsunet)" christian at kitsunet.de
Fri Aug 14 20:23:05 CEST 2009

Well,

let me point out my view on this. The CSSEngine is a feature request to
fluid and I picked it up because the idea seems interesting to me and it
is something I can take my time with because it is no show stopper if it
is not in the first release.

I also do not like to give up control over my CSS files, but I think in
big projects the features might come in handy.

It will be a library and you can use it (as any other viewhelper) or not
as you wish or even delete it.

That said it is a minor feature but I opted to pick it up and now want
to make something nice out of it even if only very few people will use
it in the end.

cheers
Christian