[TYPO3-project-4-3] Ext.Core in TYPO3 4.3?

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Apr 23 11:54:13 CEST 2009

Hi guys,

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Before we give all devs the possibility with 2.2, let's up it to 3.0 and
> then if 3.0 will be released after our TYPO3 4.3, we can just up it in a
> minor version update. What do you think?

I also think upgrading to 3.0 beta for TYPO3 4.3 is a good idea.

@Dmitry, I think it would be better doing the ExtJS upgrade in trunk
right now, so the testing time in trunk is longer, and in case serious
problems come up, we still have the opportunity to reverse our decision.
Also, 4.3 is still in alpha state, so it shouldn't be used for mission
critical live scenarios anyway.

cheers
Ingmar

--