[TYPO3-project-4-3] TYPO3 Distribution Concept for 4.3

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Thu Apr 23 11:44:26 CEST 2009

Hi Benni,

sounds great!

While you're at it, something I've wondered about for a long time: Why
is the "basic configuration" section not part of the regular 1-2-3
process any more but instead the user has to click "continue to
configure your installation" to get there? If you could change that to
be part of the 1-2-3 process, that'd be cool!

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht