[TYPO3-project-4-3] Ext.Core in TYPO3 4.3?

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Apr 17 19:24:48 CEST 2009

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> Hey all,
>
> I don't know if you follow other open source communities, but extJS just
> released Ext.Core (beta) and ExtJS 3.0 (RC) which go very nicely hand in
> hand. I think these two would be great to add to TYPO3 and I also think
> we should make it so they go into 4.3.

Ext Core is "only" the foundation of Ext JS. With Ext JS comes with Ext
JS sources (ext-core.js). It seems that Steffen has not included it when
he put Ext JS in the SVN.

IMHO it should be added and the ExtJS-Loader-API adapted:

loadExt($mode)
- loadExt('Core')
- loadExt('JS')

Maybe loadExt('JS') should be loadExt('All') or loadExt('Full').

Masi