[TYPO3-project-4-3] File references, Multimedia

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Mon Apr 6 19:39:57 CEST 2009

Hi Dan,

Dan Osipov schrieb:
> Testing:

thx!

> 1) Adding a URL media object prepends it with http://, causing the
> following code:
> swfobject.embedSWF("http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=###",
> "mmswf49da2e9b7885c", "640", "505", "9", "null", flashvars, params,
> attributes);

fixed in v5 - did you test latest one from BT?

> for the following URL (example), pasted in and not using the External
> URL selector:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=###
> and render type = auto
>
> 2) Height/Width of 0 has no effect

it's now in TS. When setting to 0 or leave empty, the default values
comes in the game

> 3) Again, having some issues with getting MP3's to play properly. I have
> to guess the height of the toolbar, otherwise it renders the portion to
> display video.

i do mp3 with height: 25 and works well for me.

> 4) Drag to move the parameters doesn't actually change their postions.
> Using FF 3.

that's core issue with drag&drop. i will look at that issue, i guess you
have problems when scrollbar is active. It's no problem when
scriptaculous gets the right parameters.

> I'll try to look at the code and see if I can spot some other potential
> issues.
>
> Thanks!

Great, i like to get feedback to improve as much as possible.

vg Steffen