[TYPO3-project-4-3] File references, Multimedia

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Mon Apr 6 18:50:32 CEST 2009

Testing:

1) Adding a URL media object prepends it with http://, causing the
following code:
swfobject.embedSWF("http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=###",
"mmswf49da2e9b7885c", "640", "505", "9", "null", flashvars, params,
attributes);

for the following URL (example), pasted in and not using the External
URL selector:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=###
and render type = auto

2) Height/Width of 0 has no effect

3) Again, having some issues with getting MP3's to play properly. I have
to guess the height of the toolbar, otherwise it renders the portion to
display video.

4) Drag to move the parameters doesn't actually change their postions.
Using FF 3.

I'll try to look at the code and see if I can spot some other potential
issues.

Thanks!

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media