[TYPO3-project-4-3] File references, Multimedia

Steffen Kamper info at sk-typo3.de
Thu Apr 2 19:09:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

Dan Osipov schrieb:
> Steffen,
>
> Great work! It's an interesting concept, but I think will need some
> modification to improve usability & functionality.

some words to the concept:
I introduced two new Content Elements SWFOBJECT and QTOBJECT. These are
configured with TS and can be included in any TS-Configuration, or
called by extension with $this->cObj->SWFOBJECT etc.
So later it should be possible to include it also in image or textpic -
object.
Sure, some work has to be done, but the main functionality is already given.

vg Steffen