[TYPO3-project-4-3] indexed_search for 4.3

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Mon Sep 15 21:30:35 CEST 2008

Hi!

Ralf Hettinger wrote:
> Could tx_pagebrowse_pi1 be used to do that (render pagebrowser "links"
> as submit buttons and putting in hidden input fields)?

Absolutely. Page browser uses HTML template. We could simply have its markers in indexed search template file and pass path to this file to the page browser. This also means one single template for indexed search if it uses page browser. All integrated but still separate enough to divide them again if necessary.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team