[TYPO3-project-4-3] Something for the roadmap to 4.3!

Christopher Christopher at temporaryforwarding.com
Tue Nov 11 16:21:00 CET 2008

Hi Masi,

as far as I remember, there was a team to improve the usability of the
backend, the Cleaner Backend-Project.
I think they already did a really great job.
The issues I listed are the ones I think were somehow postponed or maybe
forgotten(?), so I would not see these as small issues (in fact each one of
them is), but I wanted to list those that are still missing to make the
backend *completely* configurable as you want it to be.

So maybe they all can be put under this header of usability.
Large enough for you? ;-)
(Should already have been part of 4.2. :-D )

Christopher

news:mailman.1.1226414456.16202.typo3-project-4-3 at lists.netfielders.de...