[TYPO3-project-4-3] Something for the roadmap to 4.3!

Christopher Christopher at temporaryforwarding.com
Tue Nov 11 15:36:57 CET 2008

Hi guys,

there are some annoying usability-issues I stumbled about in the last time and which I would like to get fixed with 4.3.

It would not be a big effort compared to other features, but it would improve usability even more to incorporate the following bugs/features.

I am thinking of:
* checkbox "Secondary options" when editing content cannot be hidden
* "Show clipboard" in filelist cannot be hidden
* Same for "Show thumbnails"
* Possibility to hide items in the toolbar at the top (shortcuts, search)
* With shortcuts: Icon "Create shortcut" always visible
* Possibility to hide "Mount as tree root" in context-menu
* Translation of hardcoded labels

and something else:
* new pictures for the manual?!

I would really like to see these improvements!
What do you think?

Christopher