[TYPO3-project-4-3] INSTALL.txt

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Nov 7 18:27:24 CET 2008

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

Hi Dmitry,

thanks for your efforts!

> Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
>> The bug report will contain actual version of the file (old versions
>> will be removed before new version is attached).

you can also change the recommendation and requirement for MySQL to 5.0.
I thought we mentioned that somewhere but unfortunately I couldn't find
any mention of it in any announcements for 4.2.

I also wouldn't require 64MB of RAM, 32 should do, actually we should
try to get down to 16 again...
(just had a look at memory consumption and what eats memory yesterday...
you don't wanna know... it's terrible)

best
Ingo

--