[TYPO3-project-4-3] MVC for 4.3?

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 18:52:22 CEST 2008

In article
<mailman.1.1214581613.13664.typo3-project-4-3 at lists.netfielders.de>Ingm
ar Schlecht <ingmar at typo3.org> wrote:
>  Hi Christopher,

>  Christoph Koehler wrote:
>>   Hello,
>>
>>   Since gimme-five is supposed to bring FLOW3 to v4, and FLOW3 is
>> the future, shouldn't we concentrate on getting that out the door
>> and usable instead of inventing another MVC mechanism?

>  I have just spoken to Oliver Hader about it, and we both belive this
> is the way to go. The challenges will be to make it practically
> usable as well as getting the performance at par with the other
>  solutions.

Thanks Ingmar, that's very encouraging to know. We need to make sure
v4 and v5 are close enough together to easily migrate. Gimme-five I
think is just the thing we need for that.That should be the general
direction for v4.X, starting with 4.3.

Christoph

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 381 days.
You should really try it!