[TYPO3-project-4-3] TYPO3 4.3 status report 27/2008

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Thu Jul 10 10:06:23 CEST 2008

Hi!

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Yes. It's just discouraging to others when phrases like "Why do we need
> ...?" are coming as the first thing from other team members. That's what
> I meant here.

"Why?" does not mean "Do not like" ;) "Why?" is often "Are we going to have a new exciting feature?". I think it is our common spirit that makes "Why?" looking bad when someone asks. Often we are too restrictive (or jealous) to new features. Kasper's spirit is missing...

Personally I am not a fan of flash but Olly's link to demo made me we think we can really benefit from this feature! It is good to have. But with fallbacks, of course.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 Core team