[TYPO3-project-4-3] Global categorization

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Jul 2 07:54:45 CEST 2008

well, Mads Brunn di already develop a good "global" categories (it was discussed much in ECT list):

tx_categories

get it here via SVN:
http://typo3xdev.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3xdev/tx_categories/

or directly here:
http://typo3xdev.sourceforge.net/T3X/T3X_categories-latest-2008-07-01.t3x

it was lately fixed for 4.2 compatibility

stefano