[TYPO3-install] Including wrong version after instalation

Dusan Milovanovic burtonium at hotmail.com
Fri May 1 11:24:46 CEST 2015

Hello everybody,

today I wanted to install TYPO3 just to see it and test it. First I've installed 7.20, then I completely removed it from my webspace (server in my house) with rm -rf *  with sudo priveleges. So it was removed completely. Then I dropped the tables from DB. After I've cleaned everything I downloaded version 6.20 LTS did everything as mentioned in INSTALL.md. After the installation I couldn't log in to system, so I checked the apache error.log and on my surprise the 6.20 can't include files it needs since it's still pulling out 7.20 version, instead 6.20. I've cleaned cache in my browser, all the cookies, off site data, etc .. problem still persist. What am I doing wrong?

 PHP Fatal error:  require_once(): Failed opening required '/var/www/typo3/html/                                                                                                                                                             typo3_src-7.2.0/typo3/sysext/rsaauth/Classes/Backend/BackendFactory.php' (includ                                                                                                                                                             e_path='/var/www/typo3/html/typo3/contrib/pear/:.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear                                                                                                                                                             ') in /var/www/typo3/html/typo3_src-6.2.12/typo3/sysext/core/Classes/Core/ClassLoader.php on line 197