[TYPO3-install] Re: Migration from 6.1.9 to 6.2.11 - strange Scheduler/ClassLoader problems

Alexander Wende a_wende at web.de
Fri Apr 10 13:46:22 CEST 2015

I found the problem:
the cache file of the class loader is using absolute pathes. But this pathes are not the same pathes I see on the cli. I had a look in the php.ini and document root is set to the path used in cache. It seems like my provider has build some virtual pathes for my cli user.

Very interesting that this error only appears on 6.2. Does 6.1 uses the class loader cache for cli scripts?

So, now I had to talk to my provider ;)