[TYPO3-install] Extensions are in un installed state after server migrate

abhijit abhikakade at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 21:27:06 CET 2014

Hi All,

I have migrated my typo3 system from 4.5.7 to 6.2 on my local system everything works perfectly on local, so I decided to move these on actual server for that I have coped entire code package + db from local to server and changed db parameter in localconfiguratoin file.

everything works perfectly, however these is strange issue the additional extension which are in installed state on my local those are appearing as disabled on server? any thoughts on this issue?