[TYPO3-install] Blank page when installing TYPO3 6.1 on a windows server

Mohamed Rebai momed.rebai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 14:42:43 CEST 2014

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for the answer.

The problem is, in my php.ini displaying errors is on! For example, if i
delete a ; in the code, i get a syntax error...
But i still got a blank page. Actually it's not a blank page, i get the
Google Chrome error "unreachable web page"

So i have absolutely no idea why i got this. all i know is that the error
happens in this line :
Utility\GeneralUtility::makeInstance($GLOBALS['TYPO3_
CONF_VARS']['SC_OPTIONS']['errors']['exceptionHandler']);

PS: I don't use TYPO3 6.2 because a lot of extensions we use don't work
with this version! Especially the extension "media", that we use a lot.

*Mohamed Rebai*
*(418) 440 - 6146*