[TYPO3-install] TYPO3 always redirect to Install Tool

Mohammed.Rebai at cspq.gouv.qc.ca Mohammed.Rebai at cspq.gouv.qc.ca
Wed Nov 20 17:04:27 CET 2013

Hi,

I have a bitnami server, containing an introduction package installation. But i have my own TYPO3 site on localhost that i wanted to use on this server, so i deleted the fileadmin, typo3conf et uploads directories, and put my own ones. I also imported my database, changed the LocalConfiguration.php pour the database access (i use TYPO3 6.1.5).

Now, every time i try to access the frontend or the backend, i get a redirection to typo3/install/index.php?mode=123&step=1&password=joh316
As if my TYPO3 is not installed, but it is!!!
When i got this redirection, TYPO3 asks me to create the ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file, but this file already exists in typo3conf but TYPO3 for some reason always tell me to create it! I've been using TYPO3 since 4 or 5 years it's not the first time i create a ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file ... This is the first this happens to me.

So how do i tell TYPO3 that :

1 - My TYPO3 is already installed, no need to redirect me to the install tool
2- My ENABLE_INSTALL_TOOL file is already created in typo3conf!!!

Now i'm stuck i just can't do anything! :(

Ce message est confidentiel et est ? l'usage exclusif du destinataire identifi? ci-dessus. Toute autre personne est, par les pr?sentes, avis?e qu'il lui est strictement interdit de le diffuser, de le distribuer, d'en d?voiler le contenu ou de le reproduire. Si vous avez re?u cette communication par erreur, veuillez en informer l'exp?diteur par courrier ?lectronique imm?diatement et d?truire l'original de ce message ainsi que toute copie.