[TYPO3-install] First installation typo3

Daniel Huf puffi666 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 16:19:14 CEST 2008

You can try the dh_base extension, it's not working out of the box, but
it gives you a starting base to setup your site.

go to the extensions manager under Admin tools,

In the settings, check the "Enable extensions without review"

run the "retrieve/update"

import "dh_base"

It downloads all extensions needed, all you have to do is import them in
the backend.

After the installation, you get a new menu entry under WEB. (only if you
have no pages in your database, worst case drop the pages content)

set the values needed

Map the elements in templavoilà.

With that way you have a running instance with some already written
typoscript code.
I know the extension needs clean up, sorry for that.

Hope it helps.
Daniel