[TYPO3-install] How to choose ISP

Linus Cumselius linus_cumselius at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 27 13:09:10 CEST 2007

I used www.one.com. There's is a mem limit on their servers for PHP at 16MB
which is less then recomended to run all Typo3 scripts safely or at all. I
have encountered problems running Typo3 on www.one.com servers which is
typically "not enough memory" type of problem. I recomend use of hotels with
Typo3 recomended memory requirements which would be, last I checked, 48 MB
of available runspace for PHP scripts.

According to their support staff, they didn't care about the mem
requirements. but that may have changed since I spoke to them. Someone
should check.

LinusC

news:mailman.1.1164796062.20270.typo3-install at lists.netfielders.de...