[TYPO3-install] Typo3 compatibility with MySQL and PHP versions

Jacques Brignon jacbrignon at online.fr
Tue Jan 2 14:29:29 CET 2007

Hi,

Happy new year to all of you!

Can somebody point me to a document or web page which lists which
version of Typo3 is compatible with which version of MySql and PHP?

I undersyand that Typo3 3.8.x which I am currently using requires PHP 4
and does not work with PHP 5 while the neswet Typo3 version 4.x does
work with PHP 5.

I am really unsure of the compatibility with MySql versions, I know that
3.8.x does work with the MySql version 4.0.23,will it work with MySql
version 4.1 or with MySql version 5.x? What about the requirements and
compatibilities of Typo3 version 4.x?

--
Jacques Brignon