[TYPO3-install] Typo3 4.0.1 doesn't recognise my DB (while 3.8.1 does)

Terry Vogelaar tvogelaar at de-mare.nl
Wed Sep 6 10:43:11 CEST 2006

Hi Dmitriy,

I didn't. I couldn't figure out how, since I don't own the server and
I don't have access to it with a terminal. I tried to do it without
upgrading and didn't succeed. Then I erased the MySQL database and re-
generated it, but again failed.

Terry

Op 6-sep-2006, om 10:10 heeft Dmitriy Osadchiy het volgende geschreven: