[TYPO3-install] Missing in action!! Filelinks, SearchForm Labels, Login Form Lables, and all Plugins

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Sep 4 09:58:26 CEST 2006

Hi matt,

>   /typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.xml
>   **refered to as**
>   [data]=LLL:EXT:css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php:some called data
>   here.
>
>   this file exists on my server,  but for some reason, typo3 is not
>   accessing it. My question to everyone is WHY???

It is no problem that TYPO3 requests the labels in locallang.php instead of
locallang.xml. It automatically tried to find the same file with the .xml
extension. However this could become more logical if setup.txt of
css_styled_content would be changed accordingly.

I don't believe that this has to do with your problem. But you might want to
debug a little bit. A good start for this are:

t3lib/class.t3lib_div.php => function getLLfile()
typo3/sysext/cms/tslib/class.tslib_fe.php => function sL()

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out