[TYPO3-install] missing CSS_STYLED_CONTENT file; locallang.php?

matt dayton matt at ukstudentdiary.com
Fri Sep 1 11:41:37 CEST 2006

I can delete the file typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.xml
  and my symptoms remain the same. this tells me that the path between the template and the file is broken. is there a master switch somewhere that I forgot to turn on?

  the static template for css_styled_content refers to this file like this

  LLL:EXT:css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php:eIcon.search

  is this right?

  thanks again,
  Matt

Dmitriy Osadchiy wrote:
Hello matt,

>No, there are no typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php,
>but instead of it TYPO3 have to use
>typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.xml

>If you have reference to
>typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php
>TYPO3 will try to find this file if this file not exists then it will find
>for
>typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.xml

So if XML file exists then everything should work.

--
Best regards,
Dmitriy mailto:dmi3 at clarity.kiev.ua