[TYPO3-install] Help required

santosh gaikwad gaikwadss at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 7 07:18:55 CET 2006

Hi all,here's my problem:I have  successfully completed the 3-step installation of typo3_src-4.0.3.zip and dummy-4.0.3.zip.When I try to login to the BE I get the message: "Your login attempt did not succeed. Make sure to spell your username and password correctly, including upper/lowercase characters."I also cannot log in when I browse the login page on the server using url : localhost/typo3/typo3. This should exclude any Problems concerning the firewall/proxy settings.Here are my basic server configuration details:OS: Windows xpWebserver: Apache 2.2.3 with php 5.1.13 MySql: 5.0.17Can anybody give me some hint to solve the problem? Santosh