[TYPO3-install] missing CSS_STYLED_CONTENT file; locallang.php?

matt dayton matt at ukstudentdiary.com
Thu Aug 31 16:08:34 CEST 2006

Thank you for the reply!!

  Do have any idea why typo3 is not inputing this information into the html. Is there a paticular function or script that I can look into?  In addition to this fault, Im having dificulty getting any of my pluginsusing the format
  LLL:EXT:/typo3/../../somephp.php:field,    to render in the frontend.     Maybe these faults are related?

  My search page can be viewed here for a better idea of what the search form is looking like:

  http://www.ukstudentdiary.com/index.php?id=54

  Thanks again for your time,

  Matt

  Dmitriy Osadchiy <dmi3 at clarity.kiev.ua> wrote:
  Hello matt,

No, there are no typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php,
but instead of it TYPO3 have to use
typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.xml

If you have reference to
typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php
TYPO3 will try to find this file if this file not exists then it will find
for
typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.xml

So if XML file exists then everything should work.

--
Best regards,
Dmitriy mailto:dmi3 at clarity.kiev.ua

md> Does this file exist??

md> WWW.../ typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php

md> or am simply confused?

md> If the file is indeed missing, where can I download it?

md> My search form, bottons and options that came with typo3
md> and tempviola, are blank. the information that is held in the
md> css_styled_content/locallang.xml is not being inserted.

md> template> objectbrowser > has revealed::

md> tt_content.search.30.stdWrap.editIcons.iconTitle.data
md> tt_content.search.30.dataArray.20.label.data
md> tt_content.search.30.dataArray.20.valueArray.10.label.data

md> and others are reffering to a missing file:

md> typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php

md> I have double checked the typo3.4.0.1.zip source package to
md> ensure that I have sucesfully downloaded all files.

md> Thanks for the help ahead of time, ye all mighty typo3 gods

md> Matt
md> TYPO3-install mailing list
md> TYPO3-install at lists.netfielders.de