[TYPO3-install] missing CSS_STYLED_CONTENT file; locallang.php?

Dmitriy Osadchiy dmi3 at clarity.kiev.ua
Thu Aug 31 14:24:56 CEST 2006

Hello matt,

No, there are no typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php,
but instead of it TYPO3 have to use
typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.xml

If you have reference to
typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php
TYPO3 will try to find this file if this file not exists then it will find
for
typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.xml

So if XML file exists then everything should work.

--
Best regards,
 Dmitriy                            mailto:dmi3 at clarity.kiev.ua

md> Does this file exist??

md>   WWW.../ typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php

md>      or am simply confused?

md>   If the file is indeed missing, where can I download it?

md>   My  search form, bottons and options that came with typo3
md> and tempviola, are blank.  the information that is held in the
md> css_styled_content/locallang.xml is not being inserted.

md>    template> objectbrowser >   has revealed::

md>    tt_content.search.30.stdWrap.editIcons.iconTitle.data
md>   tt_content.search.30.dataArray.20.label.data
md>   tt_content.search.30.dataArray.20.valueArray.10.label.data

md>   and others are reffering to a missing file:

md>      typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/pi1/locallang.php

md>   I have double checked the typo3.4.0.1.zip source package to
md> ensure that I have sucesfully downloaded all files.

md>   Thanks for the help ahead of time, ye all mighty typo3 gods

md>   Matt
md> TYPO3-install mailing list
md> TYPO3-install at lists.netfielders.de