[Typo3-install] quickstart - 500 Server Error - Premature end of script headers

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Sun Sep 11 12:01:41 CEST 2005

> I get the error
> Premature end of script headers:
> /home/myid/public_html/typo3/quickstart/index.php
It is possible it is an error in the download / upload. Do you have shell
access to 'md5sum' the file to check integrity?
Another option is to ask your web host to 'wget' or similar the file and
unpack it for you.

I would want to start by checking this first.

> Is there any way I can install the quickstart package to an
> already working typo3 installation with the DB already setup?
I am not sure I understand you here, but, you can download the WAMP and run
TYPO3/Quickstart on your local PC - Highly reccommended.

http://typo3.sunsite.dk/WAMP/

HTH
Matthew