[Typo3-install] What is the status of Typo3 3.8 and ImageMagick 5.5.6

Jason Simons Simons at Burnaby.com
Thu Sep 8 06:50:53 CEST 2005

I am thinking of signing up with a webhosting company called SiteGround.
They have Typo3 already installed with the following:

ImageMagick version 5.5.6
GDlib/Freetype (compiled with PHP)
zlib (compiled with PHP)
Apache with mod_gzip/mod_rewrite
Zend Optimizer as a PHP accelerator

I know that Typo3 has had problems with ImageMagick 5+, but these seem to
be with older versions of Typo3. Also, there is information regarding a
patch as well.

Before I go with SiteGround I'd like to know if I will have all the
capabilites 4.9.2 had with Typo3 3.5. Is this all worked out now?

Thanks

Jason