[Typo3-install] Problem with permissions and owners of directories created through the filelist module.

rodrigo cea public2 at altamira.cl
Wed Oct 5 01:11:19 CEST 2005

People,

in one particular site made with typo3.7, sometimes when creating a new
directory in the filelist module the owner is set to "nobody" and the
permission disallows public writing, rendering the directory useless, as
you can't upload anything into it via the BE.

This doesn't happen on any of the other typo based sites I manage on
other hosts, so I'm thinking it might be a problem with the way this
particular hosting server si set up.

has anybody had similar problems, or suggestions?

Thanks,
--

Rodrigo C.
http://www.lafuga.cl