[Typo3-install] load balance and session management

Jason Jevack Jevack at rmu.edu
Tue Oct 4 16:57:48 CEST 2005

Has anyone deployed Typo3 across multiple servers without using the page-cache feature?  If so, how are sessions managed across cluster nodes?

We are in the process of evaluating Typo3 and I'm trying to get a sense for how to handle load balancing in T3.  We are planning for future growth and load balancing will definitely be an issue.  If I'm approaching this from the wrong direction, can some one point in the right direction?

One of the options we are considering is the use of Zend Platform to handle load balancing.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this approach?

Regards,

Jason